Well...we decided to start a blog for anyone out there that would like to keep up with what is going on in our lives. Most recently, for those of you who may not know, we are expecting a baby in late January. We wanted to find a way to share the journey with friends and family that aren't here with us...and this is it! We will try to keep you updated with postings and pictures as the baby grows and inevitable my stomach gets larger! :) We would love to hear from you as well. We miss you all and wish you could be here to join us in this exciting time, but this will have to do for now. God Bless,
Faryn and Jess
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WONDERFUL! I am so happy for you and love the idea that I get to see and hear from here. Keep it updated. Love to all, "auntie"
Hello darling!
You are absolutely beautiful! I am so happy for you both. I will be in Nashville October 3-5! I hope I will be able to see you! Keep healthy momma!
Love,
Morgan
Post a Comment