Thursday, July 9, 2009

Caleb is 5 Months!!!

Caleb turned 5 months on July 7th! Oh my gosh...he is growing up so fast. There aren't a lot of new updates since the last post, I mostly wanted to post pictures. There are a few new things though. Caleb experienced his first Independence Day this year and got to see some fireworks. I'm not sure he knew what to think, but he didn't get scared.

Caleb and ONE of his girlfriends...Emma Bogle

Dads and babies. You can't tell but all the babies have on July 4th outfits

Watching fireworks. We covered the babies ears.

Don't know what prompted this expression, but it was NOT fireworks!!

On July 7th, Caleb used a sippy cup for the first time. Now, babies don't typically use sippy cups this early. But he has been grabbing at our drinks for weeks now and actually putting straws and the rim of the cup in his mouth. So, I decided to buy one and see how it went. He knew exactly what to do with it. He took it from me and put it straight in his mouth without my help! And last night.... he ate baby food for the first time... PEAS! He actually seemed to like them just fine. He grabbed the spoon from me and wanted to feed himself. WAY too advanced if you ask me.

Very first time with a sippy cup...straight to the mouth!

Showing Daddy later...

Very first mouthful of PEAS!

Give me that, I can do it myself!


So there you have it. Caleb's new skills and some awesome pics capturing them. Hope you enjoyed them. We will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Family Moments said...

TOOOOO Cute! I loved the update! :)

Unknown said...

Love the pictures and the commentary. Can't wait to see you all in about 10 days. Love to all, auntie