Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pictures

I've been promising some pictures so here they are. As I mention on the last blog, we've started the nursery but there is still plenty of work to be done. As you can see below, my belly is quite large now!

Jess putting the crib together with excitement!

Nursery furniture...minus the glider and ottoman

Up close of bedding set

Our new crib and Pooh bedding

Me and the baby decorating the tree

I now weigh (by my home scale) 158 pounds which means I've gained approx 28 pounds. I'm ok with that...I haven't gained much in the past month. Our birthing classes are going great, we really enjoy them and have gotten a lot out of it. I'm thinking about becoming a Bradley Natural birthing instructor myself sometime in the future.

We've started counting down the days until our official due date (which is January 31). As of today we have 48 days left, but who knows what God's plan is.

I'm really excited because I found biodegradable disposable diapers. For mom's reading this that have kids in diapers or anyone who might in the future, regular disposable diapers take at least 200 years to break down. So I urge you to look into using these biodegradable ones (by Nature BabyCare) or use cloth diapers like our parents did!!! I bought the diapers from diaper.com and they aren't much more than the regular disposables that are horrible for the environment.

Alright, I'll get off my soap box. Love you all. Have a Merry Christmas and I'll post more soon.

1 comment:

Brandon, Tamara, Britton, Paityn and Beckett said...

You look great! Hope you're feeling well, the baby will be here before you know it! You ought to post a poll for whether it's a boy or girl and how much and how long it'll be!