Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Getting closer!!!

Jess and I are getting more and more excited as the arrival of our baby gets closer. We have FINALLY been able to start on the nursery. We got new carpet this past weekend and ordered our furniture which we will pick up tonight and get put together soon. We also got our stroller and car seat which Jess just had to put together even though we aren't going to need it for a little bit, but he was sooo excited about it. I will get pictures of the nursery in the works on here soon. The problem right now is that we got rid of our internet at home so I haven't been able to work on the blog lately.

We have been going to natural child birthing classes on Monday nights for the past month. It is so much fun. We really enjoy the other couples in the class and our instructor is a blast. I'm actually considering getting certified to be a natural childbirth instructor! How cool would that be :). Jess is learning how to coach me through contractions and help me relax. I like that because he has to practice giving me relaxation massages :).

I'm going to the Doctor every two weeks now, and soon will start going weekly. No changes in my cervix but the baby is in the head-down position. Good news is that I only gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks instead of the 5 pounds I gained in between the last two appointments.

Well I will try to get pictures posted in the next week or so, keep on checking back! :)

No comments: