Thursday, June 11, 2009

Caleb is 4 months!!!

Look at my Monkey, the cutest baby ever! (I'm a little biased ofcourse)






Well, what's new....? The "little" guy is now 4 months old, as of June 7th. But, he is wearing 6-9 month clothes!!! Goodness! He isn't really a little guy. I mean he weighs almost 19lbs already. But he is SUCH a good baby as I'm sure I've mentioned a million times.
He is so interactive now and doesn't like to be still, even for a moment. I think we might have a hyperactice child on our hands. Just kidding! He grabs at everything, including our faces. He is so very talkative all the time. He recently started sleeping through the night and has therefore graduated from the cradle in our room to his crib in the nursery. He has also MASTERED rolling over. Everytime I set him down and walk away for a second he is on his belly when I come back. Unfortunately, he hasn't figured out how to flip back over and that seems to irritate him. I have a feeling that he is an over-achiever like his parents, especially his dad!!!
I don't have much new to mention, I just wanted to post some pics. We recently got Skype, so if you want to webchat, feel free to look for me (Faryn) on there!
Love you all.

No comments: