Monday, February 1, 2010

11th Month almost gone

Well once again I am blown away by how fast time passes. Caleb's first birthday is literally right around the corner (6 days). I can't believe it!! He isn't going to be a baby anymore. Technically he is considered a toddler already since he is WALKING!! That's right. He started really walking about a week ago and he is an expert. He rarely crawls anymore and rarely looses his balance.

So what else happened during Caleb's 11th month you ask? Well, he got his 8th tooth. So now he has a full rack on top and bottom and he smile is just great! I think he might be working on his molars too because he has been chewing on everything.


Caleb thinks he is a big boy and that he should be able to feed himself. The problem is, he isn't coordinated enough to do it, and he often refuses to eat unless we let him feed himself. Not a good combo!

The other big happening... Caleb got a DOUBLE ear infection (one in each ear at the same time) after having a nasty cold. I felt SO bad for him. He looked so pitiful and you could tell he felt awful. He is still on Amoxicillin but only has a few days left and is bad to his cheerful, full of energy self.

We finally got some snow around here. Caleb was very interested in it and spent a lot of time looking out the window. We didn't go out and play in it because we also got sleet and freezing rain that led to a sheet of ice on top of it.


So as mentioned earlier, Caleb's birthday is on the 7th. We are having a birthday party for him on the 6th and we are SO excited. He isn't really "in to" anything so I've decided to do a Winnie the Pooh themed party. A friend is going to make a cake to look similar to this one.


Well that's it for now. I will post again after his party so that you can see pictures! Love you all!

No comments: