Thursday, September 11, 2008

Can we do that again???

This morning Jess and I had the awesome experience of having an anatomical ultrasound done. It was so much fun to see the baby. We told the ultrasonographer before we started that we didn't want to know the gender and thankfully we didn't see anything we didn't want to! But we did get to see the baby and all his bones, his heart, kidneys, bladder, brain, etc. It was so amazing. I want to have it done every day. I wish I could buy my own ultrasound machine like Tom Cruise. They recorded the ultrasound for us but unfortunately they are still a bit in the olden days and it's on VHS which means we can't easily load it into the computer or burn it onto CDs for other people. We did however get a few pictures which are here for your viewing pleasure. So take a long look at my precious little baby growing! :)

Open mouth... I think he was going for his thumb!

Waving at the camera...or just randomly moving about.

1 comment:

Brandon, Tamara, Britton, Paityn and Beckett said...

He???? You need to start a poll guessing what the baby is!