Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Getting Closer

Well, I'm officially in my third trimester. How exciting! That means I don't have much longer. Not too much has changed since my last posting. I mean of course my stomach is getting quite large now.

(27wks lying flat on back)

(28wks big)

(28wks belly view)

My pregnancy continues to go very well, Thank the Lord. I still haven't really had any problems. I've had a few episodes of pretty mild heartburn...but that's about it. Sleeping is a little more difficult because I've never really liked sleeping on my side but now I have to. I use a body pillow on one side and Jess on the other to help keep me on my side! :) It doesn't always work though. I'm starting to feel like a whale...not really. But bending over to get things and getting up from a soft chair or getting out of my car is starting to get a little challenging because I don't have much for stomach muscles anymore. That's a little frustrating since I'm used to having pretty strong abs.

Starting next week I'll be going to the Dr. office every two weeks. Jess and I were supposed to start our natural birthing classes yesterday but it got postponed. We are excited about it though. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for wanting a natural birth, but who cares. I'm the one that is going to have to endure it right!

Now that we don't have anyone living with us anymore, we are ready to start on the nursery. We are trying to find carpet first. We have decided to decorate with classic winnie the pooh because it's cute and neutral!

Now that I get bigger daily, I'll try to be better about taking and posting pictures! But I can't make any promises.

Love and miss you all.

No comments: